because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Looking Forward to A Bright New Future

There exists the reality that big days are yet to come… the sparkle does not stop at the end of the wedding night. We are looking forward to more loving moments and memories as husband and wife as we build our life together!

While I make sure I wear a great wedding gown, dainty pair of shoes or put on a good make-up, I still believe that the best way to look dazzling on my wedding day is to radiate the internal feeling of being generously blessed and truly loved! My wedding day will signify a very important event in my life... I am now prepared to start a new life with the man whom I’ve chosen to spend the rest of my life with! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment