because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Thursday, March 1, 2007

Coping with The Common Troubles of Pregnancy

For the past 8 weeks, I've been trying to cope with the common troubles of pregnancy - nausea, throwing up, headache, stomach pain, back pain, low appetite, super sensitive sense of smell, and many more inconveniences! I feel terribly weak! However, the good thing is that I'm not becoming irritable and moody. I can still manage my mood and I find myself feeling positive and happy most of the time (but I do complain a lot hehehe!) I just feel so thankful to have a very supportive, patient, and kind hubby! He's been helping me cope with all the changes and physical discomfort. The hardest and most unusual thing to feel is the loss of appetite. It's strange how I begin to dislike things which I normally like for so many years now. I like spicy food but can hardly tolerate the taste of pepper and spice now. Kare-kare is one of my fave dishes but I feel like throwing up with just the thought of it. Since college days, I do not prefer cold water. I usually like the taste of hot and warm water. Now, I can't drink hot beverages... I go for super cold water and juices.

No comments:

Post a Comment