because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Life Coaches… I thank God for you!

Today I was led to thank God for all the TEACHERS in my life. I’d just like to honor some of them: MS. BELMES, my grade one teacher who taught me the value of obedience and confidence. MRS. LANZUELA, my grade three adviser who taught me to be studious and patient. MS. BULANADI, my grade five adviser and English teacher who encouraged me to overcome timidity and participate in class. MRS. LYDIA CRISTOBAL, my 2nd year high school adviser, the one who believed in me and saw the potential beyond my pasaway behavior. She boosted my self-esteem through her appreciation of my work and positive reinforcement. MR. GEORGE ARELLANO, my religious education professor in college, is undoubtedly my inspiration. His wit impressed me and enthuse me to keep on believing and achieving. My cousin ARNEL GEDANG who taught me to share my time and talent with the church and community and thereby showed me how serving others can be both fun and fulfilling! Mrs. LOURDES SOLINAP, my co-counselor in my first job who taught me about the practical side of life, accepting realities, simple living, and the value of personal integrity and truthfulness. DR. GABRIEL URIARTE, my graduate school professor who thoroughly changed my views on learning. He removed the stiffness/stringency and ease my tiring effort to always prove something. I was led to appreciate learning in the absence of pressure. BO SANCHEZ who taught me marvelous things about God’s manifestation of Love. He encourages me to follow God and deepen my personal relationship with him. Truly a great relationship guru who made me value my relationships most especially with my husband. MARIA PAZ MAGSALIN, one of my life coaches who taught me about strength of character, passion towards work, generosity and the cool harmony of being sweet and strong! PAPA, MAMA & GRANNY, who taught me about life, hardwork, and sacrifice. Through them our home became my source of comfort, strength, happiness and consolation. My husband BILLIE who taught me how great love can be. He led me to appreciate myself more and keep a positive disposition. He was my number one coach who never fails to support me in pursuing my God-given dreams and mission.

These people are God’s voice in my life. The voices that keep reminding me that God is ever present and His love is constant!

I THANK GOD FOR YOU ALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment