because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Thursday, August 23, 2007

My Gut-Level Decisions

This is my personal list of gut-level, nitty-gritty decisions for my life.

  1. I’ll have more quite times of solitude, prayer and reflection.
  2. I’ll be faithful in writing my journal.
  3. I’ll read books and listen to audio talks about spirituality and family
  4. I’ll keep in touch with my friends regularly.
  5. I’ll have regular dates with family and friends.
  6. I’ll continue my regular exercise, dance class and add some more crunches
  7. I’ll drink my milk at least three times a week
  8. I’ll take my vitamins everyday
  9. I’ll drink 8 glasses of water everyday
  10. I’ll take long, deep breaths at different times during the day
  11. I’ll laugh more often
  12. I’ll lengthen my patience and think twice before saying a word
  13. I’ll have more romantic dates with my husband
  14. I’ll be more vocal about how wonderful he is
  15. I’ll visit papa and mama at least once a week
  16. I’ll schedule mini-vacations with family and friends
  17. I’ll consistently be on top of our finances. Everything will be accounted and measured. Because what one diligently measures grows!
  18. I’ll continue to share money to the Lord’s work
  19. I’ll be extra sweeter to my hubby everyday
  20. I’ll improve my work in the office.
  21. I’ll watch the preacher in blue jeans daily episode.
  22. I’ll eat more veggies and fruits and lessen beef and pork
  23. I’ll focus on nourishing my relationship with my one great love – bil
  24. I’ll live my life the way I want to live it!

My Gut Level Decisions
(inspired by the preacher in blue jeans)

No comments:

Post a Comment