because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

it's high time to cast off hesitation & revive confidence

Life offers opportunities and it’s truly up to us if we grab or let go of them. I may have a lot of anxieties that make me doubt my own potentials. I was forced to think that i have lost my confidence for some reasons. I am not the person I used to be... someone who is brave, risk taker, esteemed and so sure of oneself.

Now I am given another chance to show my potential. I don’t want to fail. I am determined to give my best and prepare for the event. This is a time to shine. I should grab it and just be thankful for the trust and opportunity given to me. I am taking the role with a light heart. I want to be prepared physically, mentally and emotionally.

There are people who believe I can do it. These people are those who are dearest to me – my family, mentors and friends. Their support will help me make it through.
I know I can do it. I just need to revive my confidence and make myself realize how blessed I am. And that I ought to hone my God given talents and share it with others.

I can hardly believe I have somehow excelled in public speaking. I was terribly bad in declamations and oral recitations way back in grade school and high school. I tried my best to learn. With the help of my professors and mentors, I was able to acquire skills and develop confidence.

Now is my time to shine. I am taking this chance. With the help of Jesus, I know I can make it. I will carry myself in a poised manner. I won’t let negative nor self-defeating thoughts get in the way. This can be a gateway to more opportunities. This can be one of the biggest pipelines for God’s blessings.

Jesus, please help me. I will give my best, please do the rest for me. I trust in you!

No comments:

Post a Comment