because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Keeping in Mind the Big Picture

For the past 10 months, we’ve been very busy with the wedding preparations. Now it's only 3 days to go and I feel a GuSh of exCitEmeNt and nervousness entirely transfused… causing an emotionally raveling experience! WOW we’re almost there… and at this point, I want to look at the BIG PICTURE and leave the nitty-gritty – we’re done with the details na kakastress ehehe!
We certainly want to put on a good celebration. We hope things work out well but whatever happens, (this is what we've been telling ourselves over and over, hehehe!) we’ll just keep in mind that the most important part of the day is our MARRIAGE and our LOVE for each other period.

No comments:

Post a Comment