because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My JOY List!




We need to fill our life with much happiness as we can. We need to respect ourselves, love ourselves and meet our needs for joy so we can do the same for others…
MY own JOY LIST!



What makes me happy?





  1. Hearing the laughter of my baby! She laughs like her mom – really loud!

  2. Clean room, clean bed sheets and soft pillows

  3. Dinner and long chat with my friends

  4. Long or short vacations with family and friends… as long as we have time off from work and routine and just spend time together talking, laughing and eating.

  5. Eating healthy food – more veggies and fruits

  6. Kissing my baby’s cheek and saying “love you abbietot”… many times a day.

  7. A good warm bath before I sleep. This is different from my morning bath where I am so in a hurry. This bath time allows me to use my bath gel, body scrub and body moisturizers and everything that can make me feel smoother, more beautiful and sweet-scented!

  8. Cooking a special, healthy meal for my family

  9. Organizing my kikay stuff and making sure I have all my fave things inside like my lip balm, liquid foundation, lip and cheek color, mascara, and oil blotter)

  10. Indulging in my cravings – spicy sampaloc, dark chocolate, pitted prunes, kare-kare, crispy pata, beef kaldereta, raisins, minatamis na saba or saging con yelo!

  11. Grocery time with the family

  12. Our bedroom! My place of prayer, solace and connection with my family. When I kiss bil and abbie goodnight… when I watch them sleeping… I’m just so sure that this is the best place to be!

  13. Saying “I love you” to my husband several times a day

  14. Buying gifts or pasalubong for my family

  15. Watching a kilig movie

  16. Waking up in the morning with my baby and husband beside me – makes me feel so blessed in life!

  17. Enough sleep (8-10 hours)

  18. Shopping for new baby clothes and shoes… my wants become secondary to abbie! Though I feel a lot better buying stuff for both of us… and of course a little something for daddy too!

  19. Regular dates with billie – spa, restaurant, movie, out-of-town trips

  20. Taking photos, taking photos, taking photos…

  21. Uploading photos, organizing photos, posting photos… it relaxes me whenever I deal with photos!

  22. Cool breeze touching my face

  23. Fuji apples and carrots fresh from my juicer

  24. Browsing over photos / photo albums

  25. Receiving gifts – it never fails to feel good when I receive presents, makes me feel special and remembered!

  26. Hearing Christmas songs being played – this gives an instant feeling of lightness and gladness! A true heart cheerer!

  27. Unexpected lunch dates with my husband amid the hustles of a working day

  28. Hugs and kisses of abbie

  29. Specialties of papa – (beef stew, tenderloin steak, we simply call it lomo, sisig, grilled stuffed squid, bangus and tuna belly!) granny (kare-kare, menudo, lumpiang shanghai, embutido, ube halaya, atchara, maja) and mama’s special torta and sinigang!

  30. Kuya’s panlilibre!

  31. Praying for my loved ones, praying with my husband before sleeping

  32. Unstoppable chika of mama, walang kupas stories! Paulit ulit nga lang hehehe!

  33. Singing (magic sing!) with my sister and husband

  34. Visiting a bookstore to buy books, notebooks and those really cute, fine pens!

  35. Listening to Bo’s inspirational CDs during my morning drive to work

  36. Slice of yummy moist chocolate cake

  37. Attending Sunday mass with the family

  38. An inspiring homily

  39. Accompanying my parents in their regular check-up… makes me feel great inside for being able to do something good in return.

  40. Reading my daily soulfood and Godwhispers

  41. A high place overlooking the beauty of God’s creations

  42. Listening to the animated tales and jokes of my friend racqs

  43. Baguette bread shared with my papa

  44. Playing computer games with my husband… we join forces to combat the computer, minsan di pa namin matalo, kainis!

  45. Watching videos of abbie on my celfone during waiting and tensed moments…

  46. Blogging my thoughts, reflections and experiences

  47. Jesuit music for meditation

  48. Reading smart parenting magazines

  49. Knowing I have made someone smile

  50. Birthday celebrations

  51. My Selphy Canon Digital Photo Printer! Great photos! i love the vibrant colors! It has made printing one of my best de-stressing moments!

  52. Spa - steam bath and a whole body massage

No comments:

Post a Comment