because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Mommy's Birthday Wishes for Abbie


My dear darling abbie,

The whole family celebrates your birthday today. Everyone is so happy and excited. Daddy and mommy decided to celebrate it with Jollibee! Relatives, friends, mga ninong at ninang came to greet you a Happy Happy Birthday. Syempre we are so proud of you. Look at you now… so beautiful, healthy and loveable baby! We were amazed to see you smiling at everyone. For us, it means that you truly appreciate your party.

Abbie, you are the greatest gift I have received from God. This means God blessed me with a child because I am worthy to become a “mother”. And you know what, I will give my best and devote my life to prove myself worthy of God’s trust. I pray that I may be guided so I can be a good mother to you.

Here are my birthday wishes for you baby ko:


1. For you to be healthy and strong. Nothing beats the “good feeling” whenever I see you actively playing, laughing out loud, or sleeping well! I hate the bad cough and colds that give you discomfort. You know I was super concerned of your health when you were inside my tummy. I ate lots of fruits and veggies, no softdrinks, tea and coffee, no chichiria, no tocino, hotdog because of their preservatives, no swets - chocolates and cakes. I took my vitamins diligently with the help of your daddy. All these and more give me enough reason why I should be equally concerned with what you will be eating and drinking now that you are 1. I really hope you will like eating fruits and vegetables.


2. For you to be surrounded with love. This love would definitely come from daddy and me, and the whole family. You are so loved and everyone in the family is so fond of you. Ang dami nag-aalaga syo, si granny na lagi mong kasama, si papa at mama na laging lumuluwas sa Manila para makita at maalagaan ka, si tata na lagi kang ginigising, tito boo na lagi kang nililipad “fly baby fly”, si ninang osh nalagi kang kinakarga at marami pang iba tulad ng mga ninang at ninong na cute na cute syo! - I know you feel the wonderful, big LOVE surrounding you and I pray that this will make you feel you are special! While we make sure we provide for your needs as you grow, we will also be concerned with the more important things like time, attention, care and understanding.


3. For you to grow reflecting to others the love you received through being cheerful, gentle in words, kind, generous, and loving. If I would be asked to write my dreams for you, then this would most likely consist the biggest part of it. God entrusted us with a life that is YOU and I would like to be worthy of the trust by leading you to His path, helping you become a good person - “mabuti, responsable at mapagmahal na tao”.


These are my wishes for you and I know I am guided by the spirit as I write them down. That’s the reason why I feel confident that these wishes are blessed and will always be remembered by God.


Happy birthday abbietot, i love you very much! mwaaaahhhhh! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment