because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Motherhood is changing meee...

NOW...

  1. I keep on collecting information that will ensure the well-being of my baby. I read a lot about baby’s development through my psychology books and magazines (I like Smart Parenting) and I’m starting to get serious in gaining knowledge on investments, savings, and businesses.
  2. I’m striving for better time management. I am forced to manage my days in a whole new way. I simply can’t focus only on the things I want to do. When I’m home my sched depends on abbie’s activities.
  3. I believe once again in the things I believed in as a child.
  4. I’ve seen great wonder in a simple smile! (When abbie smiles, everything lightens up instantly!)
  5. My heart breaks much more easily. I am more sensitive and sentimental.
  6. Every day is a surprise… baby’s development has never been this up close and awe inspiring.
  7. I fell all the more in love with cameras and photos! I love collecting memories through pics!
  8. I know for sure that true joy doesn't come from getting what I want and buying what I like. It’s the loving sacrifice that gives me a sense of deep fulfillment and joy!
  9. I’d rather buy baby stuff than those shoes, bags or clothes that I’ve been dying to have.
  10. I don't mind staying home on weekends! No trade offs when it comes to time and attention I give to my family.
  11. I realize that the excess weight and baby belly I can't seem to get rid of are totally worth having.
  12. Our dog patsy patutu - who used to be our “baby” — becomes just a dog.
  13. I take the time for one more hug and kiss even if it means I'll be late or even super super late.
  14. I see the world through someone else’s eyes
  15. I could spend hours…long hours in baby sections of shopping malls. And buying something for abbie gives me superb satisfaction.

No comments:

Post a Comment