because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Thursday, July 12, 2007

Needing a Breakthrough

Current Mood: Heavy and sleepy

It's been a month since my last post. Well I've been through a lot for the past weeks. I just proved that life still puts you on a series of ups and downs regardless of your sensitive condition. Yes I am pregnant but this doesn't exempt me from experiencing stress, bustles and nuisance! I don't want to mention them one by one because that would only make me feel less OK. The most important thing for now is that I've successfully turned the situation into something good. All is well and I know that in everything that comes my way, a lot of effort is needed to compose myself, ease off and decisively control my temper! I realized I need to remain calm most of the time because the tension affects my baby! The baby's movements become rapid and strong whenever I feel uneasy and furious. I am most concerned of this. I should try my best to react positively. This post a great challenge for me. I am not used to being naive or unaffected. I am very passionate with things that concern my family and work. But I should learn to prioritize concerns. Our baby should come first! I put my best efforts to keep this life within me safe, strong and healthy - physically, emotionally, spiritually! There are no trade offs when it comes to this. I think this resolves most of the concerns that bother me.By the way, the sex of the baby still remains as a big surprise. The result of the ultrasound last month did not reveal it because the baby's thighs are covering the thing between!

No comments:

Post a Comment