because I always want to remember the sound of my child playing, laughing and singing in her charming little voice; because I want to keep a sweet reflection of my life dreams; because I want to celebrate great relationships; because I want to share little moments that have filled my heart with joy; because I want to tell stories and lessons I have learned, I blog.

Sunday, August 13, 2006

Wedsite and More!

I spent the day in our house in Cavite. I am updating our wedsite. This is a form of relaxation for me because I enjoy what Im doing. We have a lot of things to accomplish for this week. I haven't decided yet on the supplier of the cake and invites. I hope to finalize these things within the week. Also, we are planning to check out our reception venue. Reian wants to see it so we can better conceptualize how to project a celestial ambience.

No comments:

Post a Comment